We are planning a trip to see Mount Rushmore and hike in Custer Park and wondering if the Slyvan Lake Lodge is fairly good quality and cabins and food? I was reading a lot of bad reviews on Trip Advisor on this lodge. Or do you know of any other lodge near by or in park that is of very good quality, re service, food and rooms?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 2 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 3 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 From Newark to Manhattan
- 6 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 7 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 8 Acadia National Park
- 9 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 10 Monument Valley
- 11 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 12 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 13 driving RT 66
- 14 once in a lifetime
- 15 North California/South Oregon
- 16 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 17 Hotels Houston
- 18 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 21 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 22 Long Weekend in Denver
- 23 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 24 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 25 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?