We are planning a trip to see Mount Rushmore and hike in Custer Park and wondering if the Slyvan Lake Lodge is fairly good quality and cabins and food? I was reading a lot of bad reviews on Trip Advisor on this lodge. Or do you know of any other lodge near by or in park that is of very good quality, re service, food and rooms?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Santa Fe Hotel
- 4 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 5 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 6 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 7 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 8 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 9 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 10 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 11 Venice, CA area
- 12 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 13 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 16 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 17 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 18 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 19 Vancouver to Washington State
- 20 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 21 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 22 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 23 New England Tour
- 24 Rhode Island Get Away
- 25 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?