We are planning a trip to see Mount Rushmore and hike in Custer Park and wondering if the Slyvan Lake Lodge is fairly good quality and cabins and food? I was reading a lot of bad reviews on Trip Advisor on this lodge. Or do you know of any other lodge near by or in park that is of very good quality, re service, food and rooms?
MOUNT RUSHMORE/CUSTER PARK, SOUTH DAKOTA
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 6 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Small Sofas
- 10 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 romantic colorado trip
- 14 Fourth of July Weekend
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Marcola?
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 21 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 22 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?