We are planning a trip to see Mount Rushmore and hike in Custer Park and wondering if the Slyvan Lake Lodge is fairly good quality and cabins and food? I was reading a lot of bad reviews on Trip Advisor on this lodge. Or do you know of any other lodge near by or in park that is of very good quality, re service, food and rooms?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 2 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 5 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 6 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 9 Glacier to Banff
- 10 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 14 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 15 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 18 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 19 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 20 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 21 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 22 Beartooth HWY Question
- 23 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 24 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 25 Harlem, NY