We are planning a trip to see Mount Rushmore and hike in Custer Park and wondering if the Slyvan Lake Lodge is fairly good quality and cabins and food? I was reading a lot of bad reviews on Trip Advisor on this lodge. Or do you know of any other lodge near by or in park that is of very good quality, re service, food and rooms?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaches in Incline Village
- 2 Coffee in Boston?
- 3 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 4 Change planes in Atlanta
- 5 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Florida vacation
- 12 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 I95
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?