I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Honeymoon out west.
- 4 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 5 Chicago to Charleston
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Retiring to Tucson
- 17 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 22 Big Sure in June
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Roadtrip July 2017
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)