I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 4 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 5 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 6 Alcatrez sold out
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 WA to CT
- 10 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Maine weather and temps
- 18 L.A. and Sequoia
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 21 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 22 Broadway
- 23 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 24 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 25 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)