I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 x mas
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach