I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 2 Rhode Island Get Away
- 3 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 4 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 5 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 6 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 9 Venice, CA area
- 10 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 11 New England Tour
- 12 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 13 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)