I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in early April
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road