I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Late night eating in Kauai
- 3 My road trip through southern US.
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 7 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 8 Florida Beach Hotel
- 9 Florida Nature Trip
- 10 help from a true New Yorker.
- 11 Washington DC with kids
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Safety Concerns
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 20 Alaska independent tour for group
- 21 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Trip to northern California
- 24 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 25 40th in Key West
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)