I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 먹튀M 카지노 ★★★ ● rj75 。 net ● ★★★ 먹튀M 카지노f1카지노게임방법
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 4 바다이야기무료머니 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 고전게임손오공 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 손오공게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 손오공릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 12 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 13 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 14 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Cleveland West Side Market
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 23 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 24 Zurich airport connections
- 25 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)