I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 4 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Currency and hotels
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 disneyland
- 16 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 17 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 18 Key West
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 DC restaurant report
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)