I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 2 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 3 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 4 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 5 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 6 Alaska or northwestern states
- 7 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 8 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 9 Charleston and Savannah
- 10 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 11 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 12 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 13 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 14 Franklin, TN
- 15 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 16 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 17 Advise on trip
- 18 Best time to visit alaska
- 19 help getting through mobile, al
- 20 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 21 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 22 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 23 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 24 Moab UT Accommendations
- 25 Pearl Harbor no bag policy
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)