I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 2 Mountain Honeymoon
- 3 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 4 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 7 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 8 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 9 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 10 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 11 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 12 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 13 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 14 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 15 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 16 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 17 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 18 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 19 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 20 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 21 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 22 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 23 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 24 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 25 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)