I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 3 family celebration trip
- 4 New England September
- 5 searching for urban master planned community
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 9 Hawaii Group Travel
- 10 Austin Food Trucks
- 11 New York To Ashville NC
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 Fmpden, are you there?
- 15 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 16 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 17 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 18 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 19 Charleston Islands
- 20 Family Spring Break 2015
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Mother Daughter Trip
- 24 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 25 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby