I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 U>SA : BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO~681 ~72O8 BROTHER PRINTER
- 2 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 3 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 4 Young Kids in Yellowstone
- 5 Denver to moab
- 6 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 7 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 8 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 12 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 13 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 14 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 15 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 16 Rules of the NY Subway
- 17 vermont lake
- 18 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Seward without a car
- 21 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 22 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 23 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 25 flagstaff
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)