I would like to get some guidance whether it is ok to plan a 3-4 nights trip to Mount Rushmore. We plan to travel some time in July when we will be 22-24 weeks pregnant. This is our first pregnancy. We were concerned if there will be lot of walking or is everything accessible via car. How are the facilities there?
Please provide alternatives closer to KS or even if we should not travel at all. I will have to convince her for a staycation in that case
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on PCH
- 2 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 3 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 4 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 7 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 8 Help us choose a hotel
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 16 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 17 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 20 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 21 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 22 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 23 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
Mount Rushmore Travel Suggestion During Pregnancy (2nd trimester)