We are planing our family gathering in Denver next Spring Break for about 4 days, My dad who is 83 would like to visit Mount Rushmore. We would like to overnight in the area and visit the next day and come back to Denver for the weekend. Suggestions about lodging and what to see in a two days and one night? Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable and what to expect to pay for lodging and meals?
Mount Rushmore area lodging for a night and visit to the monument
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Air Connections on Maui
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 camaro hire in waikiki
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 charlotte
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???