We are planing our family gathering in Denver next Spring Break for about 4 days, My dad who is 83 would like to visit Mount Rushmore. We would like to overnight in the area and visit the next day and come back to Denver for the weekend. Suggestions about lodging and what to see in a two days and one night? Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable and what to expect to pay for lodging and meals?
Mount Rushmore area lodging for a night and visit to the monument
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 7 Big island itinerary
- 8 Thousand Islands
- 9 Best Destination in USA
- 10 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 11 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 12 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 13 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 14 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 15 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 19 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 20 New York City and New England
- 21 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 25 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted