We are planing our family gathering in Denver next Spring Break for about 4 days, My dad who is 83 would like to visit Mount Rushmore. We would like to overnight in the area and visit the next day and come back to Denver for the weekend. Suggestions about lodging and what to see in a two days and one night? Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable and what to expect to pay for lodging and meals?
Mount Rushmore area lodging for a night and visit to the monument
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 4 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 7 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!