We are planing our family gathering in Denver next Spring Break for about 4 days, My dad who is 83 would like to visit Mount Rushmore. We would like to overnight in the area and visit the next day and come back to Denver for the weekend. Suggestions about lodging and what to see in a two days and one night? Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable and what to expect to pay for lodging and meals?
Mount Rushmore area lodging for a night and visit to the monument
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 3 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 12 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando