We are planing our family gathering in Denver next Spring Break for about 4 days, My dad who is 83 would like to visit Mount Rushmore. We would like to overnight in the area and visit the next day and come back to Denver for the weekend. Suggestions about lodging and what to see in a two days and one night? Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable and what to expect to pay for lodging and meals?
Mount Rushmore area lodging for a night and visit to the monument
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Seafood
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Boston
- 14 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 15 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 16 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 moving to florida
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 24 Boston/Salem with kids
- 25 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old