Would like to pitch our tent and unload the van in one locale and settle down for a 2 week vacation. From there we would make day trips to visit all this area has to offer. Interested in campground with decent shower facilities. Of course a heated pool would be welcome. Have accumulated lots of info from web but difficult to assess logistics as this will be our first visit. Hot Springs looks interesting. Is it too far from the main tourist sites? Thanks for any help.
Mount Rushmore and environs, 2 week tent camping vacation
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 3 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 6 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 7 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 8 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 9 Small Sofas
- 10 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 romantic colorado trip
- 14 Fourth of July Weekend
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Marcola?
- 18 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 19 Updates from Hanalei
- 20 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 21 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 22 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 23 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 24 One day in NYC
- 25 Maine mid-coast recommendations?