We are heading to the Dakota's this summer. Any suggestions on a nice clean hotel for a family in the Mount Rushmore area? A pool would be nice, but not necessary.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 2 Driving cross country tips
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 5 Atlanta Airport
- 6 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 7 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 8 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 9 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 10 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 11 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 12 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 13 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 14 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 15 Discounted Rental Car?
- 16 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 17 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 18 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 19 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 20 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 23 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 24 BYOB in New York City
- 25 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help