We are hoping to visit Mt. Rushomore with our 3 children (ages 8,6,5). What is the best time to visit (not super busy!). Suggestions on places to stay and other things to do in the area. We are driving from Michigan so any suggestions on things to do or see on our way out would be appreciated also.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Trip Report
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Washington, DC to Boston
- 4 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 6 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?