New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 2 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 3 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 Things to do in Toronto
- 6 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 11 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 12 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 13 Dinosaur National Monument
- 14 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 17 Miami airport--safety??
- 18 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 19 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 22 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 23 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 24 USA family tour
- 25 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days