New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 8 Alaska independent tour for group
- 9 Washington DC with kids
- 10 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 11 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Trip to northern California
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 18 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 19 Alaska -public transport
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Hamilton Broadway
- 22 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia