New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can I reduce my weight?
- 2 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 3 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 4 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 5 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 6 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 7 Central Coast-California
- 8 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 9 Alaska restaurant prices
- 10 Shenandoah National Park
- 11 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 12 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 13 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 14 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 17 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 20 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 21 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 22 Itinerary Help - options.
- 23 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 24 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??