New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 Budget NYC hotel
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 10 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 16 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 24 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 25 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled