New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 California self drive trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Timeshare Nightmares
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 10 day trip to California
- 14 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 15 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 16 Drive along the Columbia River
- 17 Wine Country Picnic
- 18 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 22 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!