New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - luau question
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 4 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 5 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 6 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 7 Colorado Itinerary
- 8 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 9 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 10 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 11 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 12 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 13 US Trip
- 14 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 15 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 16 Philly Itinerary Help
- 17 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 18 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 21 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days