New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Metro Card Options
- 5 Oahu
- 6 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 7 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 8 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 9 getting around DC
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 12 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 13 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 San Francisco - mid October
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Newport Restaurants
- 20 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 21 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route