New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 NYC with wheelchair
- 4 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 5 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 6 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 7 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 8 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 12 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 16 Martha's Vineyard area
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 20 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 21 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 Returned from Sedona
- 24 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 25 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites