New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1 800 927 2480 QuickBooks 2017 Enterprise Support Number
- 2 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 3 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 4 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 5 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 6 Hello
- 7 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 8 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 9 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 10 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 11 Hotel advise Chicago
- 12 Maui and Kauai
- 13 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 16 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 17 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 NYC Hotel Decision
- 20 NFL tickets
- 21 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 22 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 25 San Diego with teens in Februsry