New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Purchase Novelty Passports,ID's,DL:email@example.com
- 2 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 3 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 9 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 10 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 11 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 12 moving to florida
- 13 Santa Barbara, California
- 14 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 15 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Road Trip SW
- 22 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 23 Philly
- 24 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 25 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter