New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 4 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 5 must see and do's in Maui?
- 6 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 7 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 8 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 9 New York City - apartment locations
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 12 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 13 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 14 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 15 Girls' Getaway
- 16 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 17 Car Rental in Sedona
- 18 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 21 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 22 new york subway help please
- 23 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 24 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 25 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ