New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Airport Advice for GNP
- 9 Day trips from Boston
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging