New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
- 1 Prime Scuba
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 romantic colorado trip
- 10 Fourth of July Weekend
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Fires in Colorado
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Updates from Hanalei
- 16 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 17 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 18 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Key West at Christmas time