New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 2 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 3 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 4 March in New Mexico
- 5 buy tank tops
- 6 Driving Alaska
- 7 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 8 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Border crossing
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 14 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 15 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 16 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 17 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Cross country tips
- 20 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 21 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Parka in PA during February?
- 24 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 25 Sedona v Scottsdale?