New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
- 1 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants