New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NW Houston restaurant help
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 4 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 12 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 13 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 14 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 17 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 18 charleston during Christmas Week
- 19 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 20 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 23 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation