New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cashless Toll roads.
- 2 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 3 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 4 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 5 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Farewell from Ira
- 11 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 14 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 15 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 16 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 taking home sand
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 21 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 22 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 23 Broken Arrow
- 24 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 25 Champaigne, Illinois