New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami Erotic Massage
- 2 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 3 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 4 Road trip from and back to New York
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 7 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 8 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Silverthorne
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 15 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 16 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 18 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 19 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 20 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 21 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 22 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga