New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Kennebunkport and....?
- 3 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Wedding in Hawaii
- 6 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 9 Alaska cruise and land
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 12 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Jersey City Parking
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 18 SF to DR? WTH!
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 NYC Itinerary Help
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 23 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 24 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 25 Washington DC in May for 4 days