New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotels
- 2 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 3 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 4 My CA itinerary
- 5 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 6 Retiring to Colorado
- 7 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 Charleston and Asheville
- 10 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 11 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 12 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 13 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 14 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 15 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 16 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 17 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 20 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 21 Xmas in new york
- 22 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 23 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson