New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Later Winter around Mobile
- 2 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 3 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 14 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids