New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 America: Tec^h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL/EMAIL CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 AOL
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Universal Studios vacation
- 4 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 8 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 9 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 10 1 more Minnesota location?
- 11 Dividing time in Glacier
- 12 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 13 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 14 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 15 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country
- 16 Things to do on a rainy Monday in Westerly
- 17 10 Days in Maine
- 18 Day tour to Grand Canyon From Sedona
- 19 Vermont first-timers
- 20 Alaska trip planning-Juneau, Glacier Bay, Haines & Skagway
- 21 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 22 Ideas for a Road Trip from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 5 day SFO - LV - Grand Canyon trip
- 24 Need $4000-$5000 budget Tavel ideas
- 25 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans