New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 2 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 3 Broadway
- 4 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 8 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 9 L.A. and Sequoia
- 10 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 11 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 12 Maine weather and temps
- 13 Not enough time, i guess..
- 14 Week motorcycle ride
- 15 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 16 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 17 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 18 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 19 Traveling across the US
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report
- 21 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 less than 1.5 hours international connection at DFW too risky?
- 24 Will need to freshen up in Charelston
- 25 San diego 5 nights with kids/disabled father