New to the forum and looking forward to exchanging ideas and travel tips.
I will be vacationing in Seattle during early December and am researching day tours of either Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park. I realize that I will likely contend with cold temperatures and damp conditions with either option and so for me, neither are a deterrence. I also realize that both sites are vast and cannot be covered in a few days, but a one day and back, is my limitation. Based on this what do you suggest and why?
To give you an idea, I am looking to learn more about the great northwest with regard to wildlife, plant life, and scenery. Which do you feel will maximize my time and yield more opportunities for sights, smells, and sounds?
Many thanks in advance!
Mount Rainier or Olympic National Park in Early December?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 2 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 3 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 4 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 5 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 6 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 10 Things to do in Key West
- 11 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Boston & Cape Cod
- 15 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Romantic destination in the US
- 18 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 19 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 20 Moving out of states from Florida
- 21 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 22 family road trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning
- 24 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 25 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco