I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 2 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 5 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 6 Roads into Estes Park
- 7 Whale watching
- 8 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 9 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 17 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 New York City Restaurants
- 20 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 21 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 22 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 New York Trip