I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 2 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 7 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 8 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 9 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 10 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 11 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 12 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 13 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 14 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 15 Western U.S. Road trip
- 16 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 17 Martha's Vineyard area
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 20 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 21 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 22 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 25 Vacation Destination for Large Family
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington