I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 12 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 13 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 16 Road trip from and back to New York
- 17 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 18 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 21 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 22 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 23 10 days in Arizona
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington