I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 3 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 4 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 9 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Green Flea in NYC
- 12 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 13 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 14 Orlando in March
- 15 New England September
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 19 Cross Country RV Trip
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 22 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 23 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 24 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 25 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square