I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 2 New Orleans music
- 3 NYC Play Advice
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 6 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 7 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 8 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 11 Napa Valley Weekend
- 12 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 13 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 16 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 17 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 21 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 25 Carlsbad Caverns
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington