I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maxtropin Reviews - 100% Safe and Effective Product
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 13 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington