I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 capes scenic loop and lodging
- 2 Planning a trip to US Dec16/Jan 17.
- 3 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 4 NYC Trip report
- 5 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 10 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 11 Travel Blog
- 12 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 13 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 14 Itinerary Critique
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 17 A week in NYC - first timers
- 18 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 19 Canon beach lodging
- 20 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 21 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 22 FLA testing the waters
- 23 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 24 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 25 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington