I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 2 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 3 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 4 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 5 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 6 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 9 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 10 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 13 Phoenix restaurants
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Rafting near Denali
- 21 New York City Restaurants
- 22 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 Week in October in Maine
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles