I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 2 Road trip October
- 3 Hilton Head restaurants
- 4 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 5 Advice on tipping
- 6 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 7 Amish
- 8 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 9 United Nations tours
- 10 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 11 national/state park in November
- 12 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 13 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Cayo Costa State Park
- 16 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 17 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 18 Cross Country NH to WA
- 19 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 20 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 21 Road Trip
- 22 2 months in Hawaii!
- 23 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 24 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 25 Las Vegas to LA by car.
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington