I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 2 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 3 New Orleans
- 4 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 5 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 6 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 7 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Santa Barbara area
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 17 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 18 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 19 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 20 Need advice for visiting Oahu.
- 21 NW Houston restaurant help
- 22 Dining in Manhattan
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Where should I go that's warm this winter with my husband and baby?