I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 2 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 3 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 4 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 5 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 6 South Carolina
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 12 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 14 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 17 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 18 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 19 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 20 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 21 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 22 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 23 September southwest utah
- 24 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 25 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington