I'm planning a trip to Washington soon. I would to go to up to Mt Constitution. My question is can you drive all the way up to the top and once there, do you have to climb the tower to see the views? I'm asking because I'd like to take my father, but any hiking or climbing would be out of the question. Also, how high is the tower? About how many steps and are they steep?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BBQ
- 2 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 3 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 4 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 5 Anaheim - no car
- 6 First time to Alaska
- 7 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 8 Pacific Northwest
- 9 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 10 Things to do in NYC
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 13 24 days out west
- 14 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 15 Hawaii Cruise
- 16 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 17 New York best app
- 18 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 19 New Orleans Streetcars
- 20 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 21 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 22 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 23 Hawaii - where?
- 24 Shenandoah National park
- 25 Parking in NYC staying at Hotel in Times Squar.. Nervous..e
Mount Constitution - Moran State Park Orcas Island, Washington