My husband & brother are driving from East Coast Canada to Boston where they are picking me up at the airport. From Boston we are planning a 5 - 6 day bike ride to the Vernmont area. As we are not familiar with this area we would love some suggestions on what routes to take and hotels and anything else that you can offer.
Motorcyle trip from Boston to Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Universal Orlando
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 5 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 6 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 7 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 8 Hotels Philly
- 9 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 15 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Texas
- 18 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 19 California
- 20 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 21 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 25 Cross Country RV Trip