My husband & brother are driving from East Coast Canada to Boston where they are picking me up at the airport. From Boston we are planning a 5 - 6 day bike ride to the Vernmont area. As we are not familiar with this area we would love some suggestions on what routes to take and hotels and anything else that you can offer.
Motorcyle trip from Boston to Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 Morning in miami
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 8 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 18 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 19 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest