My husband & brother are driving from East Coast Canada to Boston where they are picking me up at the airport. From Boston we are planning a 5 - 6 day bike ride to the Vernmont area. As we are not familiar with this area we would love some suggestions on what routes to take and hotels and anything else that you can offer.
Motorcyle trip from Boston to Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 3 My Book of Mormon review
- 4 Arches National Park in a day
- 5 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 6 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 7 JFK Airport
- 8 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 9 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 10 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 11 Marco Island
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 things to do near Arches National Park
- 14 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 15 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions