My husband & brother are driving from East Coast Canada to Boston where they are picking me up at the airport. From Boston we are planning a 5 - 6 day bike ride to the Vernmont area. As we are not familiar with this area we would love some suggestions on what routes to take and hotels and anything else that you can offer.
Motorcyle trip from Boston to Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 17 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?