My husband & brother are driving from East Coast Canada to Boston where they are picking me up at the airport. From Boston we are planning a 5 - 6 day bike ride to the Vernmont area. As we are not familiar with this area we would love some suggestions on what routes to take and hotels and anything else that you can offer.
Motorcyle trip from Boston to Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 2 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 3 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 6 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 9 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 12 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 13 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days