My husband & brother are driving from East Coast Canada to Boston where they are picking me up at the airport. From Boston we are planning a 5 - 6 day bike ride to the Vernmont area. As we are not familiar with this area we would love some suggestions on what routes to take and hotels and anything else that you can offer.
Motorcyle trip from Boston to Vermont
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Seattle Transportation??
- 3 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 4 Advice on Roadtrip
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Cabin in Asheville area
- 7 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Zion the narrows
- 10 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 11 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 12 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 13 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 14 Specific Hotel & Activity Help Seattle - Sheraton or Switch?
- 15 New England Family Trip - August
- 16 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 17 Anyone familiar with America Car Rental?
- 18 Twenty Nine Palms to Dana Point, CA
- 19 Cell phone service in Moab
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 25 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?