Will be spending the day with DD in Cincinnati as she is in college and we will be making a day trip. Have been many times to Cincy, visited a lot of tourist sites. Looking for good brunch reservations, maybe downtown or in Mt. Adams area? If the weather is nice, we might visit Eden Park and the conservatory or the excellent zoo. What should we do if the weather is bad? DD would, of course, like to go shopping, but I would like to avoid that. We have been to the art musuem and the aquarium, any other suggestions? Thanks!
Mother's Day in Cincinnati, OH
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 2 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 NYC Clubs for live music
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 15 California road trip
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Berkshires in late October
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 24 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 25 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?