Will be spending the day with DD in Cincinnati as she is in college and we will be making a day trip. Have been many times to Cincy, visited a lot of tourist sites. Looking for good brunch reservations, maybe downtown or in Mt. Adams area? If the weather is nice, we might visit Eden Park and the conservatory or the excellent zoo. What should we do if the weather is bad? DD would, of course, like to go shopping, but I would like to avoid that. We have been to the art musuem and the aquarium, any other suggestions? Thanks!
Mother's Day in Cincinnati, OH
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 6 Transportation help in Philly
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 9 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 16 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 17 palm desert, CA
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 late-night DC restaurant
- 20 Balloon fest hotels
- 21 Philadelphia ?
- 22 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 23 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 24 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 25 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions