Will be in DC Mothers Day weekend. Sister lives 1.5 hours west of DC. Any suggestions on place we could meet for dinner - could be closer to DC than western VA - keeping in mind that it is Mothers Day and crowds are likely to be a factor (as one waiter once said to me - it is more difficult to work on Mothers Day since all the amateurs dine out then)
Mothers Day brunch or dinner - west of DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 5 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Jersey City Parking
- 10 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 11 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 12 SF to DR? WTH!
- 13 Kennebunkport and....?
- 14 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 Washington, DC to Boston
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 San Diego Trip Report