I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 2 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 3 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 6 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 7 Visting a friend during layover
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 florida gulf coast
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 Chicago restaurants
- 14 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 15 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 16 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 17 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 Newark long term parking
- 20 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 21 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 22 Help plan my trip please
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 25 Maui, early August