I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MSN HELP NUMBER 1877-509-0415
- 2 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Touring Hearst Castle
- 5 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 8 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 9 car rentals in San Diego
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 17 First time visit to California
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 NY State Assembly Internship
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco