I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska or northwestern states
- 2 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 3 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 4 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 5 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 6 NJ to Florida drive
- 7 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Charleston and Savannah
- 10 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 11 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 12 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 13 Franklin, TN
- 14 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 15 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 16 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 17 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 20 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 21 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 22 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 23 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 25 6 week West USA Family driving trip