I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 2 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 Across the United States by Train
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Phone SIM
- 7 Best Amish Site to visit
- 8 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 11 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 12 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 13 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 14 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 A day in Boston
- 17 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 18 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 19 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 20 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 21 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 22 California's Central Coast
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 25 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco