I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Breast Cancer Car Donations San Diego, CA
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/biogenic-xr/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 6 http://megacleanseradvice.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 7 Muir Wood, I'm happy.
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 9 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alpha-monster-advanced-review/
- 12 Napa or Sonoma? Muir Woods...
- 13 Addiction Treatment Center New Jersey
- 14 Natural Treatment for Melasma
- 15 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 19 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 20 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 21 New orleans recs for family
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Later Winter around Mobile
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?