I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 3 Arches or Zion?
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Dallas airport to bush library
- 8 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 9 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 13 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 14 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 15 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 16 Providence RI Waterfire
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 19 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 20 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 21 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 22 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 23 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 24 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 25 Richmond Virginia And Poe