I recently graduated from college and my mom and I are planning a four day trip to San Francisco June 11-15 to celebrate my new job and graduation. We are from Chicago and it will be our first time to San Francisco.
We are coming in at 9am on Saturday morning, and leaving at 5pm on Tuesday, staying at the Hotel Monaco.
Any suggestions for things to do? We like shopping in boutique areas, not chain stores, and are looking for some good restaurants around the area. We like to splurge but we also love to find a good deal!
As for sightseeing, any recommendations for tours that would help us see the city? I saw Mr. Toad's...any suggestions on that?
Thank you so much! Can't wait to get to San Francisco!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months in Hawaii!
- 2 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 3 Annapolis to Boston
- 4 Road Trip
- 5 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 6 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 7 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 8 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 9 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 11 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 12 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 13 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 14 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 15 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 16 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 17 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 18 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...
- 21 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 22 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 23 Vegas Where to Start
- 24 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 25 final plans utah/arizona trip