I am a single mother of a special needs child looking to relocate to the Charlottesville, VA area. I am wanting to know what their public school system is like especially their special ed programs and the high achievers programs. I am also wondering what the cost of living is like there compared to other cities of its size. Such as rent as I am not looking to buy right away. I would be coming from Nebraska. Also if anyone has any knowledge of the employment rate there in the city. I have a paralegal degree, experience in the trucking industry and also hold NE certificates for CNA and Medaid. Any information that would be useful for me would greatly be appreciated. Where I am at in Nebraska the public school system has nothing to offer, the city is stagnant in job openings, pay scale is very low, has nothing to offer as far as entertainment and outdoor recreation. Charlottesville looks like a nice community with much to offer???
Mother looking to relocate to Charlottesville, VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 2 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 3 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN