I am a single mother of a special needs child looking to relocate to the Charlottesville, VA area. I am wanting to know what their public school system is like especially their special ed programs and the high achievers programs. I am also wondering what the cost of living is like there compared to other cities of its size. Such as rent as I am not looking to buy right away. I would be coming from Nebraska. Also if anyone has any knowledge of the employment rate there in the city. I have a paralegal degree, experience in the trucking industry and also hold NE certificates for CNA and Medaid. Any information that would be useful for me would greatly be appreciated. Where I am at in Nebraska the public school system has nothing to offer, the city is stagnant in job openings, pay scale is very low, has nothing to offer as far as entertainment and outdoor recreation. Charlottesville looks like a nice community with much to offer???
Mother looking to relocate to Charlottesville, VA
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 3 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 4 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Logan Express
- 8 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 9 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 11 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 15 Columbus food !
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 19 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 20 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 23 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 24 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 25 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!