I'm planning a mother-daughter trip for October 4-8. My mom isn't very active so I don't imagine that we'll be hiking or do much active stuff in the area. My perfect trip involves staying somewhere somewhat secluded where we can laugh and talk loudly, casually walk the property and not really see anyone, and driving around enjoying the scenery. I hear it gets very crowded so I'd like to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the scenery and my mom. All suggestions are welcome!
Mother-Daughter Smokey Mountains Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 2 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 3 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 4 Central Coast-California
- 5 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 6 Alaska restaurant prices
- 7 Shenandoah National Park
- 8 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 9 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 14 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Itinerary Help - options.
- 20 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 21 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell