I'm planning a mother-daughter trip for October 4-8. My mom isn't very active so I don't imagine that we'll be hiking or do much active stuff in the area. My perfect trip involves staying somewhere somewhat secluded where we can laugh and talk loudly, casually walk the property and not really see anyone, and driving around enjoying the scenery. I hear it gets very crowded so I'd like to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the scenery and my mom. All suggestions are welcome!
Mother-Daughter Smokey Mountains Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Berkshires in late October
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Seattle: Something Different?
- 11 California road trip
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 ONP help
- 15 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 18 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 19 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 22 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 23 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!