I'm planning a mother-daughter trip for October 4-8. My mom isn't very active so I don't imagine that we'll be hiking or do much active stuff in the area. My perfect trip involves staying somewhere somewhat secluded where we can laugh and talk loudly, casually walk the property and not really see anyone, and driving around enjoying the scenery. I hear it gets very crowded so I'd like to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the scenery and my mom. All suggestions are welcome!
Mother-Daughter Smokey Mountains Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 13 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 14 St Patrick's renovations
- 15 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 20 From Seattle airport to the city
- 21 General Utah planning questions
- 22 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 23 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM