I'm planning a mother-daughter trip for October 4-8. My mom isn't very active so I don't imagine that we'll be hiking or do much active stuff in the area. My perfect trip involves staying somewhere somewhat secluded where we can laugh and talk loudly, casually walk the property and not really see anyone, and driving around enjoying the scenery. I hear it gets very crowded so I'd like to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the scenery and my mom. All suggestions are welcome!
Mother-Daughter Smokey Mountains Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 N California trip questions
- 3 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 4 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Monterey and Napa
- 7 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 8 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 9 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 10 New England in the fall
- 11 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Worst Restaurants in America
- 17 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 18 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 19 Fall color yet?
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Yosemite Lodging
- 22 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 23 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 24 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 25 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015