I'm planning a mother-daughter trip for October 4-8. My mom isn't very active so I don't imagine that we'll be hiking or do much active stuff in the area. My perfect trip involves staying somewhere somewhat secluded where we can laugh and talk loudly, casually walk the property and not really see anyone, and driving around enjoying the scenery. I hear it gets very crowded so I'd like to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the scenery and my mom. All suggestions are welcome!
Mother-Daughter Smokey Mountains Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 California
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 5 Moving to New Jersey
- 6 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 11 Car Needed in Austin?
- 12 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 New Orleans Weekend
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 18 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 19 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 20 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 21 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 22 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 23 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old