I'm planning a mother-daughter trip for October 4-8. My mom isn't very active so I don't imagine that we'll be hiking or do much active stuff in the area. My perfect trip involves staying somewhere somewhat secluded where we can laugh and talk loudly, casually walk the property and not really see anyone, and driving around enjoying the scenery. I hear it gets very crowded so I'd like to avoid the crowds and just enjoy the scenery and my mom. All suggestions are welcome!
Mother-Daughter Smokey Mountains Trip in October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 from Moab to Bryce
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 How To Looks Fine
- 4 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 5 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 10 Hana from the aiport
- 11 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 17 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 18 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 San Diego-Hotel
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels