I am planning a trip with my 12 year old daughter for October, need help with a nice place to stay, have stayed in the affanai manatthan before, very nice but now very expensive. Any help would be great. Thank you.
mother and daughter, affordable accommadation in manatthan,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 8 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 9 How to dress in Vegas
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015