I am planning a trip with my 12 year old daughter for October, need help with a nice place to stay, have stayed in the affanai manatthan before, very nice but now very expensive. Any help would be great. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 school admission
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 L.A. and Sequoia
- 5 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Alcatrez sold out
- 10 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 13 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 16 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 17 Broadway
- 18 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 19 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 20 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 21 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 22 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Need help planning....
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
mother and daughter, affordable accommadation in manatthan,