I posted a question last night about the Motel 6 chain, and can't find it. Please don't tell me it became a nasty or disgusting thread....or is something wrong with my search box here?
I would really like to know IF its good for families, or IF its targeted to and caters to SINGLES, as their signs make me believe.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 6 5 days in Colorado
- 7 Sedona for a Month
- 8 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 9 Alaska -public transport
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 14 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 15 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 16 Southwest road trip
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 21 Alaska independent tour for group
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 24 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 25 Hawaii Volcanoes