I posted a question last night about the Motel 6 chain, and can't find it. Please don't tell me it became a nasty or disgusting thread....or is something wrong with my search box here?
I would really like to know IF its good for families, or IF its targeted to and caters to SINGLES, as their signs make me believe.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 florida gulf coast
- 2 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 3 Maui, early August
- 4 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 5 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 6 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 7 Road trip advice needed please
- 8 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 9 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 10 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 19 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 20 Family Trip advice please?!
- 21 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington