Its been years since we've been to either. If I recall, going US-89 N and AZ-64 W is more scenic, yes? Are there places we'll want to stop for pictures, similar to scenic Rt 12 in Utah? TIA.
most scenic way from Sedona to Grand Canyon?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 5 Re-Visit DC
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Places to stay in DC
- 9 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 10 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 11 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip