I went to Calistoga for wine and relaxation, i.e. mud baths, and I was happy except for the lack of affordable wineries? Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable wineries in and around Napa? St. Helena? We did Tamber Bay in Calistoga. More information about our recent wine foray and Calistoga Trip report here - http://battlemountain.wordpress.com/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 2 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 3 Parking in Boston
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 1st trip to Colorado
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 9 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 10 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 13 Las vegas +21
- 14 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 17 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 18 Trip Starting from New York
- 19 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 20 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 21 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 25 Nilichik Ak.
Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?