I went to Calistoga for wine and relaxation, i.e. mud baths, and I was happy except for the lack of affordable wineries? Does anyone have any recommendations for affordable wineries in and around Napa? St. Helena? We did Tamber Bay in Calistoga. More information about our recent wine foray and Calistoga Trip report here - http://battlemountain.wordpress.com/
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 2 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 5 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 6 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 7 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Yellowstone
- 13 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 14 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 15 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 16 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Page, AZ area
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?