We'll be in Moab mid-May, Arches and Canyonlands NPs. I'm the ultimate mosquito magnet. Do I need my 100% deet? Are there any other loathsome insects to worry about?
Mosquitoes in Moab in May?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 14 Washington DC in Spring?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Must Eats
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 22 Florida St George's Island
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas