Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementvalley.com/t-complex-1000/
- 2 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 3 Boston Food Tour
- 4 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 5 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 6 "Fitness" vacations
- 7 Orlando area weather in June
- 8 Help plan my trip please
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 11 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 12 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 13 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 14 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 15 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 19 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 22 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Roadtrip Rental Car
- 25 Coffee Bean advise from all you travelers...
Call me crazy.