Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/xplosive-vital/
- 2 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 4 Yellowstone
- 5 4 Days in Mass.
- 6 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 7 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 12 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 13 Uber availability on Long Island
- 14 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 15 Fort Myers Area
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 18 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 19 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 20 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 21 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Hawaii with older parents
Call me crazy.