Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 HAWAII; HELP!
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 14 Coffee in Boston?
- 15 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation
Call me crazy.