Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Morimoto Philadelphia, and a few hours of sightseeing
Call me crazy.
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Movie Online Free
- 2 Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Movie Full Streaming Online Free
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 10 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 11 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Biloxi questions again
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Madison Square Garden