Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 2 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 6 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 7 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 8 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 9 Western U.S. Road trip
- 10 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 11 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 12 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 13 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 16 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 17 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 18 Returned from Sedona
- 19 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 20 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 21 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 22 New Orleans logistics
- 23 First Trip to New Orleans
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 North Carolina Coast
Call me crazy.