Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Morimoto Philadelphia, and a few hours of sightseeing
Call me crazy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 2 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 5 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 6 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 7 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 8 Re-Visit DC
- 9 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 10 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 11 Places to stay in DC
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 14 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 15 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 16 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 17 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 21 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 22 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 23 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 24 NYC
- 25 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.