Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthrewind.com/pronutra-matrixes-face-and-eye-gel/
- 2 Are you looking Latest Education News?
- 3 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 4 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 5 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 6 AZ Screen Recorder Premiumx
- 7 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 8 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 9 Staying outside DC
- 10 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 11 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 19 Road trip
- 20 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 21 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 22 Getting married to a French man
- 23 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 24 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 25 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
Call me crazy.