Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Morimoto Philadelphia, and a few hours of sightseeing
Call me crazy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Resolution New Years Eve 2015
- 2 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 3 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 6 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 General Utah planning questions
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 12 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 19 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 23 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 24 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 25 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando