Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 2 Big Sure in June
- 3 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 8 Arches Devils Garden
- 9 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 best health clubs with lap pools
- 15 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 16 Retiring to Tucson
- 17 universal studios and disney
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 20 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 21 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 22 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 23 Savannah hotel
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 marriot cypress harbour
Call me crazy.