Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chiefs vs Raiders
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 DC Restaurants
- 5 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 6 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 7 How much time in Badlands?
- 8 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 9 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 10 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Chicago 2017
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 18 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 19 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 20 Marfa/Big Bend
- 21 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 22 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
Call me crazy.