Call me crazy.
Some foodie friends and I are considering a day trip to Philadelphia (from DC) for the sole purpose of going to Morimoto.
It's tough to get into on the wkds, it seems, but apparently 5 PM on a Saturday is doable. This may mean arriving at noon-ish (Acela), wandering around until the early dinner, and back on Acela at 10 PM or so.
Does anyone have an opinion on that one, versus the one in NYC?
With 4-5 hours to wander, where would you head in Philadelphia this spring? Assuming nice weather of course.
Morimoto Philadelphia, and a few hours of sightseeing
Call me crazy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 18 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???