Hi. need to fly into salt lake city to use ff miles. i understand it is 6 hrs to yellowstone-which entrance is closest? will have dh and 2 kids (10 and 12) with me. where should we stay for first night? have 2 nights at snow lodge and 2 at canyone western cabins. also want to stay 2 nights in grand tetons and do whitewater rafting trip down snake river. how far is this from salt lake city airport? logistics are killing me! thanks all
more yellowstone help needed for aug 2014 trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Traveling across the US by van!
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Key West on NYE
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 15 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Charlotte Area Suggestions