Hello spending two nights in Greenville, Maine on Moose Lake in mid August. Traveling with two kids ages 8 & 10. This stop is a mid point to Quebec City. Has anyone been there? Reading lots about Moose Safaris and wondering if they are worth the cost. Any general tips and suggestions for the area are appreciated. We like nature, hiking, mild boat rides and good food. Thanks.
Moosehead Lake - Greenville, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 2 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 3 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 4 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 SFO black friday traffic
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 10 California & French Polynesia
- 11 General Utah planning questions
- 12 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 13 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 16 Dining in Manhattan
- 17 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA