Hello spending two nights in Greenville, Maine on Moose Lake in mid August. Traveling with two kids ages 8 & 10. This stop is a mid point to Quebec City. Has anyone been there? Reading lots about Moose Safaris and wondering if they are worth the cost. Any general tips and suggestions for the area are appreciated. We like nature, hiking, mild boat rides and good food. Thanks.
Moosehead Lake - Greenville, Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City and New England
- 2 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 3 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 4 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 7 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 8 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 18 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 x mas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 25 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice