Hello spending two nights in Greenville, Maine on Moose Lake in mid August. Traveling with two kids ages 8 & 10. This stop is a mid point to Quebec City. Has anyone been there? Reading lots about Moose Safaris and wondering if they are worth the cost. Any general tips and suggestions for the area are appreciated. We like nature, hiking, mild boat rides and good food. Thanks.
Moosehead Lake - Greenville, Maine
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 Where should I move to?
- 7 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013