I'm going to be in Monument Valley with a rental SUV. Does anyone know whether 1) you are allowed to drive the 17mile scenic loop road using a rental vehicle (Alamo) and 2) if not, is there a Jeep rental company nearby where you can do private rental (eg not a tour)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Boston waterfront Italian
- 6 First time, Best business class?
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 9 What to pack
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 Day in Spokane
- 15 summer vacation
- 16 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 17 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 22 Zion and Bryce in July
- 23 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska