I just starting to research a family vacation. For those of you who have been to both, which park did you find more interesting, Monument Valley or Petrified Forest National Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hotel in NYC
- 2 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 3 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Briefly, in WNY
- 6 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 7 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 8 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 11 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 12 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 13 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 14 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 15 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 16 October New England Honeymoon??
- 17 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 18 Zion National Park
- 19 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 20 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 21 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 22 What to do in Asheville
- 23 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 24 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 25 Denver to Yellowstone