We are leaving tonight and were planning on going through the Monument Valley area on the way to Arches National park. We'll be dodging some rain and some wind. Does anyone know whether wind obliterates the views from these areas? It's faster for us to go over I70 than I44, and would give us time to visit Dead Horse Point State Park, if we passed on Monument Valley and Goosenecks State Park. Supposed to be scenic both routes. Would appreciate guidance. Thanks!
Monument Valley and Moab area in wind and rain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Kennedy Space Center
- 12 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 15 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 19 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???