We are leaving tonight and were planning on going through the Monument Valley area on the way to Arches National park. We'll be dodging some rain and some wind. Does anyone know whether wind obliterates the views from these areas? It's faster for us to go over I70 than I44, and would give us time to visit Dead Horse Point State Park, if we passed on Monument Valley and Goosenecks State Park. Supposed to be scenic both routes. Would appreciate guidance. Thanks!
Monument Valley and Moab area in wind and rain
View all United States activity »
- 1 ACHETER FAUX PASSEPORT(email@example.com)
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 14 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?