We are leaving tonight and were planning on going through the Monument Valley area on the way to Arches National park. We'll be dodging some rain and some wind. Does anyone know whether wind obliterates the views from these areas? It's faster for us to go over I70 than I44, and would give us time to visit Dead Horse Point State Park, if we passed on Monument Valley and Goosenecks State Park. Supposed to be scenic both routes. Would appreciate guidance. Thanks!
Monument Valley and Moab area in wind and rain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 4 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Central Coast-California
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Moving to CT
- 16 Hotels Philly
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 20 san diego or nearby area
- 21 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 22 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 ski trip: utah or colorado