We are leaving tonight and were planning on going through the Monument Valley area on the way to Arches National park. We'll be dodging some rain and some wind. Does anyone know whether wind obliterates the views from these areas? It's faster for us to go over I70 than I44, and would give us time to visit Dead Horse Point State Park, if we passed on Monument Valley and Goosenecks State Park. Supposed to be scenic both routes. Would appreciate guidance. Thanks!
Monument Valley and Moab area in wind and rain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 4 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 5 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 6 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii