We are leaving tonight and were planning on going through the Monument Valley area on the way to Arches National park. We'll be dodging some rain and some wind. Does anyone know whether wind obliterates the views from these areas? It's faster for us to go over I70 than I44, and would give us time to visit Dead Horse Point State Park, if we passed on Monument Valley and Goosenecks State Park. Supposed to be scenic both routes. Would appreciate guidance. Thanks!
Monument Valley and Moab area in wind and rain
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 7 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 charlotte
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Sonoma or napa?
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Black Hills Trip Report
- 19 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 20 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Cape Cod in October
- 23 Air Connections on Maui
- 24 Theater Historians
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!