Ever since I saw Monument Valley on "Stagecoach" with John Wayne I've wanted to visit. As I'm now at the age of thinking about my bucket list I'm planning a visit around May 2014. I am from the UK and am thinking of 7 days + 2 days for travel. I've been told Bryce Canyon is also worth seeing as it's fairly close by. I was thinking of a fly-drive package and staying at motels to keep costs down. Does this seem reasonable and are there other places to see in the area that I shouldn't miss? What is the best airport to fly in to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Juneau May 8th
- 5 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 6 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 7 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 11 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 12 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 13 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 20 Question about Miami travel
- 21 Salt Lake City
- 22 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming