Ever since I saw Monument Valley on "Stagecoach" with John Wayne I've wanted to visit. As I'm now at the age of thinking about my bucket list I'm planning a visit around May 2014. I am from the UK and am thinking of 7 days + 2 days for travel. I've been told Bryce Canyon is also worth seeing as it's fairly close by. I was thinking of a fly-drive package and staying at motels to keep costs down. Does this seem reasonable and are there other places to see in the area that I shouldn't miss? What is the best airport to fly in to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 15 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 16 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 20 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 San Diego Trip Report
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days