My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin TX restaurants
- 2 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 3 hotel in NYC
- 4 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 5 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 6 Southern California and young kids
- 7 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 8 911 Museum
- 9 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 10 Traveling out west
- 11 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 14 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 15 5 Days near Denver
- 16 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 17 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 19 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 20 TSA Security Question
- 21 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 22 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 23 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 24 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 25 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park