My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 2 Hotels in San Diego
- 3 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 7 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 8 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 9 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 10 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 11 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 12 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 13 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 14 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 15 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 18 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 US Open Tennis
- 21 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 22 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 23 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 24 conflicting restaurant reports
- 25 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion