My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthprouds.com/geneticore-boost/
- 2 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 3 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 4 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 7 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 8 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 9 Downtown Denver hotel
- 10 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 11 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 12 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 13 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 14 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line