My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 3 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 4 US whole month of January where to
- 5 Miami airport--safety??
- 6 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 7 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 8 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 9 Things to do in Toronto
- 10 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 12 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 17 Dinosaur National Monument
- 18 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 19 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 20 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 21 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 22 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 23 Maui - luau question
- 24 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 25 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River