My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 2 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 3 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 4 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 5 Any Sanibel experts?
- 6 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Later Winter around Mobile
- 9 Rafting the Colorado
- 10 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 13 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Coffee in Boston?
- 16 Nashville Never Been
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 19 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 20 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Traveling in winter
- 23 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 24 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 25 Spring Break National Park Visit