My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Tampa area and North
- 3 San Diego or Hawaii
- 4 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 5 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 6 Season greetings
- 7 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 8 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 9 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 10 SmarterVegas Question
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 Uber Car service
- 15 Cinderella or Annie -- on Broadway
- 16 SF Activities
- 17 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 21 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 24 GF in Russia on a river cruise
- 25 Christmas in NYC 2014