My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/brick-muscle/
- 2 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 3 Yoga Retreats
- 4 Florida for a while
- 5 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 6 Florida apartments/condos?
- 7 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 8 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 9 Quick Acela Questions
- 10 Please help me with directions
- 11 http://www.wecareskincare.com/juvalux/
- 12 has been developed as a strong
- 13 Dinner having had significantly less than 500 calories
- 14 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 15 Exercises Drop Belly Fat
- 16 Budget Hotels near Jessa Ram Hospital
- 17 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 18 You will need a lot of this
- 19 http://advancemenpower.com/apexatropin/
- 20 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 21 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 22 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 23 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 24 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 25 How To Loose Belly Weight Fast