My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 The Lighter Side Of Greenbacks Taxes
- 5 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 10 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Traveling Alone
- 15 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Glacier National Park
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 22 Vegas with toddler twins
- 23 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 Arizona in late January