My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 OBTAIN OR BUY HIGH QUALITY NOVELTY PASSPORT, ID CARDS , DRIVERS
- 4 4 Days in LV
- 5 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 8 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 9 Michigan advice needed
- 10 October in Colorado
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Yosemite Valley showers
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 15 LegoLand Florida
- 16 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 17 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 18 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 19 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 20 louisiana bayou
- 21 SF Cable Cars
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Mobile Suggestions
- 24 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 25 One day in Dallas