My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the NY Subway
- 2 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 3 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 6 Creating something new
- 7 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 8 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 9 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 10 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 11 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 12 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 13 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 14 Las Vegas trip report
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 22 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 25 Miami for 2 days