My friend and I intend to travel on route Montreal-Detroit-Chicago-Milwaukee and than back on the other side if the Michigan lake. So we would go around the lake by car, because our final destination is Montreal again.
We are two journalists from Slovenia (Europe) and we could use ANY information about the route: where to go, what to see, whare to stay, where to eat.... Everything.
We plan to go there May 26-th and we have 14 days to injoy this part of Canada and America.
We would apperciate any help at all.
Thank you for reading our message.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 2 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 3 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 4 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 7 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 8 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 9 Dinner in Miami
- 10 Orlando to Savannah
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 18 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 19 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 22 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches