I will be traveling with my family the week after Easter- my husband and 3 boys, 15, 5, 3. The time we anticipate arriving at Monticello is around the time the last children's tour is for the day and we would likely miss it, so I need to know if it's worth coming back the next day.
Monticello- children's tour vs. "regular" tour
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 2 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 3 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 4 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 7 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Balloon fest hotels
- 14 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 17 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 18 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 19 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 20 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 21 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 22 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 25 Transportation help in Philly