I'm planning a road trip for this August and am trying to figure out where to go...I am not a huge museum lover (though I will go to a few...I like learning about history vs. art)...and am really interested in a "southern experience" (if that exists!). Wondering if I should go to Montgomery or Birmingham or Atlanta or a combo of those? Which cities do you like best? Why? THANKS!
Montgomery or Birmingham or Atlanta?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 SF to DR? WTH!
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 rain in Kauai
- 6 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 9 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 10 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 11 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Jersey City Parking
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 19 Washington, DC to Boston
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 23 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 24 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH