I'm planning a road trip for this August and am trying to figure out where to go...I am not a huge museum lover (though I will go to a few...I like learning about history vs. art)...and am really interested in a "southern experience" (if that exists!). Wondering if I should go to Montgomery or Birmingham or Atlanta or a combo of those? Which cities do you like best? Why? THANKS!
Montgomery or Birmingham or Atlanta?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family road trip
- 2 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 3 Moving out of states from Florida
- 4 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 7 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 10 Romantic destination in the US
- 11 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 12 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 15 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 18 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 19 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 20 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 21 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 22 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 23 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 24 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 25 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston