I was looking at Old Fisherman's Grotto & Fish Hopper as they are on Open Table. Any thoughts on these or others? Not too expensive, not too noisy. Thanks!
monterey restaurants - seafood, view
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 6 carousel bar nola
- 7 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 11 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 12 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 13 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 14 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 15 Big Sur?
- 16 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 17 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 18 NYC play advice needed
- 19 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Whale watching in July
- 22 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 23 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California