We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT ☎ 1-888-482-3831 Technical CAre
- 2 Help with Northwest Trip
- 3 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 4 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 5 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 6 Myrtle beach
- 7 "Fitness" vacations
- 8 Orlando area weather in June
- 9 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 10 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 11 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 12 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 13 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 14 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 15 Boston Food Tour
- 16 Help plan my trip please
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 19 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 20 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 21 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 22 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 23 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 24 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 25 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?