We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 2 My travels to Monument Valley
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 6 Lunch in Central Park
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Oregon Coast road trip
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 13 Miami for 2 days
- 14 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 Food Festival Tour
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 19 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 22 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 23 seattle apartment
- 24 Universal Studios vacation
- 25 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.