We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marfa/Big Bend
- 2 Playing ball yesterday with the baby girl
- 3 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 4 Christmas in Colorado
- 5 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 6 DC Restaurants
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 11 Phoenix for the weekend
- 12 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 15 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 16 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 17 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 18 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 19 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 23 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 24 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 25 Philadelphia travel ideas