We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Monterey Jazz Fesival
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 California self drive trip
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 10 day trip to California
- 13 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 15 Drive along the Columbia River
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 21 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles