We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Monterey Jazz Fesival
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 3 Boston area
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 11 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 17 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 18 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 19 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 20 Warm and don't Drive
- 21 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 22 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 23 Rockport, MA dining?
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Princeville in January