We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/endovex/
- 2 알라딘 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 4 다놀자게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 US whole month of January where to
- 6 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 7 여신 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 오션파라다이스 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 릴게임사이트 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 릴게임총판 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 11 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 12 온라인릴 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 13 바다낚시 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 14 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 15 바다이야기무료머니 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 16 고전게임손오공 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 17 손오공게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 18 손오공릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 19 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 20 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 21 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 22 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 23 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 24 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 25 Cleveland West Side Market