We are planning a road trip around CA and will be hitting Monterey on the16th Sep 2011 which coincides with the jazz festival. We have had trouble booking a hotel during this time but have hopefully sorted that now.
Is Monterey unusualy busy around this time and will it hinder getting dinner reservations etc and seeing the sights?
Also as be both like jazz is it worth trying to get a ticket for maybe the night time of the 16th or will it just be too busy by the time we turn up?
Thanks for any help and advice you can give.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 4 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 5 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 6 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 7 1 (844) 883 2953 United Airlines reservations Number
- 8 Airbnb seattle
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Texas info
- 12 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 13 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 14 Dallas airport to bush library
- 15 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 16 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 17 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 18 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 20 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 21 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 22 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 25 Northern California Gardens.