I'm thinking of surprising my husband with a trip for his birthday at Thanksgiving. Is Monterey and the surrounding area a seasonal place, or are the interesting things (sites, shops) open year round? Will the weather be too unforgiving for exploring the area? What is your favorite place to stay in the area? It will probably be a 4 day trip. Thanks!
Monterey at Thanksgiving?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 5 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 6 New York City-New Things?
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 15 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 19 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Kid School Admission
- 22 NYC hotel/July
- 23 Boston to see Sargent works
- 24 Southern Alabama trip report
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!