I am planning a trip to Mommoth Cave this summer. Could be in the area for up to 5 days. Any suggestions on other "do not miss" sights or activities in this area, for a middle age couple, not afraid of walking?
Mommoth + ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 3 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 4 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Sacramento GTG
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 22 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 23 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 24 Dauphin Island, AL
- 25 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall