We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 8 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 9 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15