We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Christmas in TX
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 9 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Long Island Advice
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??