We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
- 1 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 2 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Minneapolis Hotel
- 7 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Luxor Egypt
- 15 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!