We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Happy Hour
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 4 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 5 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 6 road trip Houston-NJ
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 10 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 11 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 12 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 13 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 14 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Getting to Key West
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 21 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Dinner in Miami