We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 2 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 5 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 14 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 15 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 18 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?