We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Dinner in Miami
- 3 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 9 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 10 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 13 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 16 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 19 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 20 Christmas weather?
- 21 Big island itinerary
- 22 New York City and New England
- 23 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 24 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 25 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?