We are planning a trip-last week of June and 1st week of July. We will fly to SF (from MA), rent a car, and travel up the coast, through Portland and ending up iin Seattle, then flying back from there. I was planning for 10 days, but haven't really looked into prices yet. We want to sightsee, hike a little, relax, see the West Coast (my son has never been there) do some artsy things, and have fun...Budget is somewhat tight, so will try not to spend too much on lodging. Any prices, ideas on things to see, whatever!! Thanks so much in advance...Oh we do want to see the redwoods...!
Mom and 18 yr old son driving from San Fran-Portland-Seattle 10 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 West Maui Restaurants
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants