I am thinking about taking the ferry from Maui to Molokai for a day trip in August. I would like to hike down the sea cliffs (instead of ride the mules)and take the tour of the colony. Can someone tell me if it is possible to do all of this in one day given the times of the ferries arriving and leaving Molokai? Also, are there cabs that would take someone from the ferry to the top of the hiking trail? If all of this is not possible, can someone tell me what they would suggest instead for the 6 or so hours on Molokai? Thanks. - Karen
Molokai day trip from Maui
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle: Something Different?
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 ONP help
- 5 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 10 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 11 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 16 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 19 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 22 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 23 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 24 Road Tour in Usa
- 25 So you love handbags!