My mom wants to organize a last minute Saturday/Sunday overnight trip to Mohegan Sun in CT in June. While it would be ideal to stay at the hotel, availability looks limited to sold out. Would anyone be able to recommend a near-by hotel or motel? Budget is fairly open (but around $200-$250/night would be ideal), the closer the better! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 2 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 5 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 8 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 9 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 10 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 11 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 14 Dallas airport to bush library
- 15 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 16 Northern California Gardens.
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 20 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 21 Arches or Zion?
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 23 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 24 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 25 wyoming, south dakota trip