My mom wants to organize a last minute Saturday/Sunday overnight trip to Mohegan Sun in CT in June. While it would be ideal to stay at the hotel, availability looks limited to sold out. Would anyone be able to recommend a near-by hotel or motel? Budget is fairly open (but around $200-$250/night would be ideal), the closer the better! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 2 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 3 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 4 San Francisco to San Diego
- 5 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 6 Rental Car Orlando
- 7 Dinner in Anchorage
- 8 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 9 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 10 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 11 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 12 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 13 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 14 Nashville Public Transportation
- 15 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 18 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 19 Arizona PHX car rental
- 20 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 21 Shenandoah National park
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 23 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 24 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 25 Things to do in NYC