My mom wants to organize a last minute Saturday/Sunday overnight trip to Mohegan Sun in CT in June. While it would be ideal to stay at the hotel, availability looks limited to sold out. Would anyone be able to recommend a near-by hotel or motel? Budget is fairly open (but around $200-$250/night would be ideal), the closer the better! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 5 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 6 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 7 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 8 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 9 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 10 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 11 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 13 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 16 Costco Travel
- 17 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 18 Philly Itinerary Help
- 19 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 20 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 21 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 22 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 23 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 24 4 days road trip southern New England
- 25 trip out west horses and rafting