My mom wants to organize a last minute Saturday/Sunday overnight trip to Mohegan Sun in CT in June. While it would be ideal to stay at the hotel, availability looks limited to sold out. Would anyone be able to recommend a near-by hotel or motel? Budget is fairly open (but around $200-$250/night would be ideal), the closer the better! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking for top clipping path service?
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/
- 3 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/follinique/
- 4 http://elevategffacts.com/the-break-up-pills/
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 7 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 10 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 11 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 12 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 Help us choose a hotel
- 18 Honeymoon on PCH
- 19 Magic Show
- 20 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 21 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 Staying outside DC