My mom wants to organize a last minute Saturday/Sunday overnight trip to Mohegan Sun in CT in June. While it would be ideal to stay at the hotel, availability looks limited to sold out. Would anyone be able to recommend a near-by hotel or motel? Budget is fairly open (but around $200-$250/night would be ideal), the closer the better! Thanks
Mohegan Sun CT - Nearby Hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 5 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?