I will be staying with friends this weekend at the Beacon on Broadway and 75th Street. Last year we ate at Ouest and Cesca following recommendations I received here. We are trying to eat in less expensive places this year, so I am looking for suggestions for midrange restaurants, possibly ethnic, in the neighborhood for our first night. Thanks for all suggestions.
Moderate restaurants near Hotel Beacon in New York
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 2 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 Grand Canyon in March?
- 9 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 10 California Tour Groups?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE