Does anyone have a good suggestion for a moderate (preferably under $250) Boston hotel for one night? We're flying to Boston from SF and want to spend the night in the city for one night. We'll have a car and then the next morning will drive to Cape Cod to meet up with extended family. We could do a budget aiport hotel but would prefer some access to have dinner in the North End or something. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Moderate Boston hotel, one night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Balloon fest hotels
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 8 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 9 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 12 New York Trip
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia