Does anyone have a good suggestion for a moderate (preferably under $250) Boston hotel for one night? We're flying to Boston from SF and want to spend the night in the city for one night. We'll have a car and then the next morning will drive to Cape Cod to meet up with extended family. We could do a budget aiport hotel but would prefer some access to have dinner in the North End or something. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Moderate Boston hotel, one night
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 Berkshires in late October
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 8 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 9 Seattle: Something Different?
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 17 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 18 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 19 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 20 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 21 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 22 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 23 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 24 Seattle Hyatts
- 25 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!