Travelling from St. Louis up through Peoria, the Quad Cities heading to the Dubuque, IA area tomorrow. How are the roads? Looks slick but the temps are suppose to be above freezing? Trying to decide if we should go or cancel the trip. Any help is appreciated.
Mo., IA., IL. How are the Roads?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel near Miami airport
- 2 NYC IN AUGUST
- 3 Road Trip SW
- 4 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 8 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 19 culpepper
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 Santa Barbara, California
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 25 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?