My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 2 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 3 Clients will have got to expect to
- 4 There is a variety of methods a person
- 5 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 6 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 7 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 8 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 9 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 10 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 11 Bed and Breakfast
- 12 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 13 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 14 New Years Eve in NYC
- 15 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 16 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 17 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 18 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 19 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 20 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 21 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 22 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 23 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 24 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 25 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?