My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Farewell from Ira
- 3 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 7 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 8 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 9 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 10 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 11 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 12 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 13 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 14 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 15 Pacific coast road trip
- 16 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 17 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 18 chicago to hibbing
- 19 Arlington Hotels
- 20 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 21 Cabin rental in march
- 22 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 23 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 24 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 25 Restaurants close to King's Station?