My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 2 Rental Car Orlando
- 3 Dinner in Anchorage
- 4 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 7 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 8 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 9 San Francisco to San Diego
- 10 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 11 Nashville Public Transportation
- 12 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 13 Hawaii - where?
- 14 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 15 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 16 Arizona PHX car rental
- 17 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 18 Shenandoah National park
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 20 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 21 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 22 Things to do in NYC
- 23 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 California & Oregon National Parks touir