My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 2 11 days SE coast road trip
- 3 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 4 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 8 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 9 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 10 Places to stay in TX...?
- 11 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 12 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 13 International student, applying for school
- 14 Getting around in NYC
- 15 driving from LA to Portland
- 16 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 17 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 18 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 19 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 20 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 21 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 22 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 23 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 24 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 25 Road trip from and back to New York