My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Route Planning for East USA
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Roller Coaster
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver