My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 8 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Minneapolis Hotel
- 13 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 19 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 20 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 21 Seward to Anchorage
- 22 California, Northern
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway