My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 2 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 3 Perfect exchange experience
- 4 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Key West luxury hotels
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Nashville Never Been
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 21 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 24 I95
- 25 Rafting the Colorado