My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 2 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 3 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Redwood National Forest
- 7 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 8 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 9 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 10 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 13 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 14 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 15 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 16 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 17 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 18 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 19 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 20 a tourist in DC this February
- 21 Springtime in Florida
- 22 Kings and Sequoia.
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 25 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride