My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Which island for R&R?
- 7 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 blue ridge parkway?
- 13 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 16 San Diego, mission valley
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 23 International transferring planes at CDG
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 JFK TO MANHATTEN