My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 2 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 3 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 4 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 5 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 6 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 10 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 18 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 19 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 22 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 23 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 24 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 25 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice