My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 2 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 3 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 4 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 5 looking fOR anti aging skin care
- 6 Best Strategy For Binary Options Trading
- 7 Improve Blood Supply In Your Body With Testo Vital
- 8 Testadrox Exercising on a regular basis
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/testo-vital/
- 10 Yosemite Hike
- 11 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 12 http://getbodybuildingbuilder.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 13 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 16 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 17 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 18 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 19 The District by Hilton Club
- 20 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 Acadia National Park
- 23 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 24 Anniversary destination
- 25 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?