My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 2 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 3 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 4 Uber availability on Long Island
- 5 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 6 Fort Myers Area
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 9 Hawaii with older parents
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 12 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Fall in Ozarks
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 17 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 20 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 23 California/Yosemite
- 24 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 25 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco