My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA Round trip 2018
- 2 New Orleans Hotels
- 3 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 4 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 5 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 6 Hilton Head
- 7 Best beach destination with kids in August?
- 8 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 9 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 10 4 Days in LV
- 11 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 12 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 13 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Fun stop between Virginia Beach and Wintergreen
- 17 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 18 Savannah visit
- 19 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 20 Camping in the Black Hills
- 21 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 22 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 23 Southern Road Trip
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Chicago Outskirts Hotel