My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 2 Texas
- 3 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 7 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 Universal Orlando
- 14 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 15 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 16 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 California
- 24 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 25 Deep South sept 2015