My son will be graduating from MP training at Ft. Leonard Wood. I am staying at St. Robert. I have some ideas that I have researched like Lexington, Jefferson City, St Louis and St. Charles. I also want to go to Mark Twain National Forest. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the hit or miss sites. We will be there from Oct 1 to Oct 5. Driving in from Ohio (went to see him in South Carolina so driving willl be a snap)..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 4 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 5 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 6 Novel in Progress
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 9 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 12 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 13 Short Notice
- 14 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 15 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 18 Inn at Key West
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66