I want to thank luvs2pack! I was ready the romantic weekend thread and she mentioned Hermann, MO. I live in Chicago and was looking for a long weekend road trip. Hermann fit the bill. We ended up going Labor Day weekend and it was a great time. I think the wineries are nicer than Michigans and the scenery was just beautiful. We stayed the nice in Hermann at a new little bed & breakfast (Murphy's). Amazing breakfast and we stayed in the wine cellar room. A great way to end the day after wine tasting. We also ate at Vintage and had the most amazing German meal. I wish I could go back for Octoberfest, but maybe next year. Missouri was more than we expect! Thanks.
Missouri Wine Trail
- 1 Motor House
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 16 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 17 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 22 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 23 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 24 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 25 Sonoma CA Accommodations