Not sure if anyone out there can help me with this, but my friend and I are trying to plan a camping/float trip for late September. We have heard great things about the Black River. Does anyone have any opinions on this river or can anyone offer any recos on good campsites? Please let me know if you can help! We live in St. Louis and would like to keep travel time to 2 or less hours. Thanks
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Hotel near Public Theater
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 One day in Washington DC
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 21 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah