On TV last night I saw an episode of "Little People" where the family took a Mississippi cruise. It sounded interesting. The only threads I brought up here are from 2002. Any current information or suggestions? From Fodors it seems the average age is 80 and the TV show really didn't film the other passengers. The website for the Mississippi Queen has not been updated for 2009 which seems a bit strange. One concern I have is whether there is a problem with insects while cruising the Mississippi.
Mississippi cruise current information
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 4 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Minneapolis Hotel
- 11 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Seward to Anchorage
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 New York City Parking
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah