On TV last night I saw an episode of "Little People" where the family took a Mississippi cruise. It sounded interesting. The only threads I brought up here are from 2002. Any current information or suggestions? From Fodors it seems the average age is 80 and the TV show really didn't film the other passengers. The website for the Mississippi Queen has not been updated for 2009 which seems a bit strange. One concern I have is whether there is a problem with insects while cruising the Mississippi.
Mississippi cruise current information
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 6 Charlotte restaurant help
- 7 Itinerary opinions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?