On TV last night I saw an episode of "Little People" where the family took a Mississippi cruise. It sounded interesting. The only threads I brought up here are from 2002. Any current information or suggestions? From Fodors it seems the average age is 80 and the TV show really didn't film the other passengers. The website for the Mississippi Queen has not been updated for 2009 which seems a bit strange. One concern I have is whether there is a problem with insects while cruising the Mississippi.
Mississippi cruise current information
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Ackislander
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 5 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 6 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 7 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 8 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 17 Hotels Philly
- 18 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 19 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 20 Car renting - Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara
- 21 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 22 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 23 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 24 California
- 25 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?