On TV last night I saw an episode of "Little People" where the family took a Mississippi cruise. It sounded interesting. The only threads I brought up here are from 2002. Any current information or suggestions? From Fodors it seems the average age is 80 and the TV show really didn't film the other passengers. The website for the Mississippi Queen has not been updated for 2009 which seems a bit strange. One concern I have is whether there is a problem with insects while cruising the Mississippi.
Mississippi cruise current information
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help