For those of you who have lived in the area all of your life maybe you can answer this question. Many years ago there was a breakfast/pancake house on Mission Blvd. I believe you come down Grand Ave. turn left and it was on the right hand side. Somewhere across from the Catamaran Hotel. This was actually back in the late 60's. I am sure it has either changed hands or not longer of course is what it was all of those years ago. Does anyone know? I keep thinking if was "Uncle somethings house of pancakes." It was not a chain like IHOP or Denny's.
Mission Blvd. PB history question
- 1 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 stay near newark or nyc
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Cape Ann area
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants