For those of you who have lived in the area all of your life maybe you can answer this question. Many years ago there was a breakfast/pancake house on Mission Blvd. I believe you come down Grand Ave. turn left and it was on the right hand side. Somewhere across from the Catamaran Hotel. This was actually back in the late 60's. I am sure it has either changed hands or not longer of course is what it was all of those years ago. Does anyone know? I keep thinking if was "Uncle somethings house of pancakes." It was not a chain like IHOP or Denny's.
Mission Blvd. PB history question
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 4 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 5 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 6 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 7 Help with NYC transit
- 8 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 9 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 10 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 11 Boston Area College Tour
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 14 D.C. in a day
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 Williamsburg VA
- 21 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 25 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing