My husband and I will be visiting his family in Minnesota around the 4th of July. My in-laws have offered to watch our daughters if we want to get away for an overnight trip during our visit. Does anyone have a suggestion for fun places we could visit outside of the Twin Cities?
Minnesota day trips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 2 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 3 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 4 NYC play advice needed
- 5 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 6 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 9 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 10 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 11 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 12 carousel bar nola
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 17 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 18 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 19 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 20 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 21 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 22 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 23 Big Sur?
- 24 Sunday Brunch Southern California
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions