My husband and I will be visiting his family in Minnesota around the 4th of July. My in-laws have offered to watch our daughters if we want to get away for an overnight trip during our visit. Does anyone have a suggestion for fun places we could visit outside of the Twin Cities?
Minnesota day trips?
- 1 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 Door County
- 10 10 Days in Maine
- 11 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Boston Area College Tour
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 A Visit to Charleston
- 18 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 21 Help with NYC transit
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 24 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 25 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles