My husband and I will be visiting his family in Minnesota around the 4th of July. My in-laws have offered to watch our daughters if we want to get away for an overnight trip during our visit. Does anyone have a suggestion for fun places we could visit outside of the Twin Cities?
Minnesota day trips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Re-Visit DC
- 2 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 3 Big Sur Camping - which campground for first-timers?
- 4 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 5 San Diego - wher to stay
- 6 Where to Overnight North of Seattle?
- 7 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 8 Chicago... How many days?
- 9 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 10 Prescott and surroundings
- 11 Nashville for 5 days with 10 yr old
- 12 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 13 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 14 NYC Hop on Hop Off or not.
- 15 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 16 LA to La Quinta restaurant/sight suggestions
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 San Fran to Seattle - 5 days
- 19 Travelling from Brisbane to Lax with a connecting flight
- 20 Big Island trip
- 21 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 22 Boston lodging
- 23 door county
- 24 3 Week West Coast Road trip -Advice
- 25 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls