To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 2 Parking in Boston
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Garage Door Repair
- 5 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 6 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 7 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 8 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 9 Royal Kahana Maui
- 10 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 11 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 12 Road trip out west
- 13 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 14 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 15 Lake Chelan
- 16 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 1st trip to Colorado
- 19 Mystic CT
- 20 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 21 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 22 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 23 Las vegas +21
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?