To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 2 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 6 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 7 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 8 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 9 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 Help us choose a hotel
- 15 Honeymoon on PCH
- 16 Magic Show
- 17 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 18 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 21 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 22 Staying outside DC
- 23 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 24 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 25 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations