To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Trip
- 2 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 3 Need help nailing down the details
- 4 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 5 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 6 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 7 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 8 Turo?
- 9 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 10 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 13 NYC For The Day
- 14 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 15 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 16 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 17 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 18 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 20 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 US whole month of January where to
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 25 Hotel near Westlake Village California