To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 2 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 3 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 4 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 5 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 6 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 7 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 8 Mountain Honeymoon
- 9 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 10 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 11 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 12 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 13 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 14 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 15 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 16 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 17 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 18 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 19 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 20 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 21 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 22 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 23 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 24 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 25 Mendocino County Wineries?