To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Minneapolis/Twin Cities; Best Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 los angeles restaurants
- 9 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 10 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 16 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 19 NW Houston restaurant help
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 23 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 24 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 25 charleston during Christmas Week