To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Minneapolis/Twin Cities; Best Restaurant
- 1 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 2 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 3 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 4 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 9 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 14 Question about Boulder area
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 17 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Madison Square Garden
- 22 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013