To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 More problems for Big Sur
- 5 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Lunch in Central Park
- 12 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 13 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 My travels to Monument Valley
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Oregon Coast road trip
- 19 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 20 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 21 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Food Festival Tour
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land