To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 7 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 8 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 12 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 13 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 14 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 15 Costco Travel
- 16 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 19 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 20 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 21 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 22 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 23 4 days road trip southern New England
- 24 trip out west horses and rafting
- 25 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?