To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/priaboost/
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 New Itinerary
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Cape Cod trip report
- 6 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 7 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 8 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 18 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 19 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip