To celebrate my parents 60th birthday my brother and I want to take them to the best restaurant in MSP/St. Paul. I'm originally from Minnesota, but haven't lived there in years which is why I need the help.
My brother and I are treating them and are both big foodies; however my parents are slightly less adventurous eaters, but appreciate good food, style, atmosphere.
Can anyone recommend the best spot to take them? They really love Italian food in particular, but are open to all cuisines except sushi.
We are interested in splurging so if you can recommend something I would greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 2 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 3 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 4 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 5 4th of July in Chicago
- 6 Yosemite Hike
- 7 Visiting New York State
- 8 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 9 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 10 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 11 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 The District by Hilton Club
- 14 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 15 Colorado Hiking in September
- 16 nashville,tenn
- 17 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 18 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 19 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 20 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 Bucket List
- 24 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?