I am visiting relatives in Green Bay this summer, and am considering flying to the Twin Cities, renting a car and spending a couple of days there before driving to northeast Wisconsin. Do you think the Twin cities are worth the time/expense? I love AUTHENTICITY...art, antiques, quaint neighborhoods, vegetarian restaurants, nature, old houses and churches, that kind of stuff... If I only have 2 days, what sections of which of the twin cities do you recommend? Also, anything between the Twin Cities and Green Bay that anyone recommends? Natural beauty/wilderness areas would be great.
Minneapolis/St. Paul anyone?
View all United States activity »
- 1 RIP Judy Rogers
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 8 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 17 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 18 pa to az
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 25 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)