I am traveling from Minneapolis to Door County with my family the end of August. We have small children and plan to split the trip up by visiting some tourist stops and possibly staying overnight somewhere on our return to Minneapolis. We are looking for suggestions of fun family tourist stops and fun family lodging along the way. We are not interested in Wisconsin Dells (done that before) and are looking for something fairly economical. We would love any suggestions. Thanks.
Minneapolis to Door County
- 1 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants