I am traveling from Minneapolis to Door County with my family the end of August. We have small children and plan to split the trip up by visiting some tourist stops and possibly staying overnight somewhere on our return to Minneapolis. We are looking for suggestions of fun family tourist stops and fun family lodging along the way. We are not interested in Wisconsin Dells (done that before) and are looking for something fairly economical. We would love any suggestions. Thanks.
Minneapolis to Door County
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 3 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Question about Boulder area
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 9 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 10 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 11 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 12 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 13 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 14 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 15 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 20 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations