I am traveling from Minneapolis to Door County with my family the end of August. We have small children and plan to split the trip up by visiting some tourist stops and possibly staying overnight somewhere on our return to Minneapolis. We are looking for suggestions of fun family tourist stops and fun family lodging along the way. We are not interested in Wisconsin Dells (done that before) and are looking for something fairly economical. We would love any suggestions. Thanks.
Minneapolis to Door County
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Florida St George's Island
- 3 Richmond highlights?
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 10 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 11 Arches National Park in a day
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Broadway this week
- 19 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 20 Union Square area restaurant
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 23 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 24 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals