Is there more to do in Minneapolis or St. Paul and where are the better hotels? We are traveling with a 13 and 9 year old and have some hotels narrowed down. Millenium Hotel Minneapolis, Marriott Minneapolis, Grand Hotel and Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis. I was also looking at the St. Paul hotel. Which one would you recommend and why. Which area is the nicest to stay in and most to see the city sites. Thanks.
Minneapolis or St. Paul
- 1 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 4 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 5 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Seatlle, WA
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 13 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 19 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 20 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Around North America (cruise)
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Boston and surrounding area