I'll be heading back to the Cities next week for my annual summer vacation. I lived in Minneapolis for four years and absolutely adore it. I pretty much have every detail planned for my schedule EXCEPT two meals. I'm looking to try a couple new restaurants. Of the five below, which two do you think are the best?
Minneapolis Foodies: Where Should I Eat?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 6 Theater Historians
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 9 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 12 Boston hotel & transportation
- 13 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 NBA tickets??
- 16 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 17 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 hilton capital
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Help me with creating a work of art
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions