I'll be heading back to the Cities next week for my annual summer vacation. I lived in Minneapolis for four years and absolutely adore it. I pretty much have every detail planned for my schedule EXCEPT two meals. I'm looking to try a couple new restaurants. Of the five below, which two do you think are the best?
Minneapolis Foodies: Where Should I Eat?
- 1 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Cape Ann area
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Kauai golf
- 13 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 18 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 19 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 20 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Minneapolis Hotel
- 23 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 24 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 25 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?