I'll be heading back to the Cities next week for my annual summer vacation. I lived in Minneapolis for four years and absolutely adore it. I pretty much have every detail planned for my schedule EXCEPT two meals. I'm looking to try a couple new restaurants. Of the five below, which two do you think are the best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 Glacier National Park
- 5 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 5 nights stay RMNP
- 8 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 9 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 10 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 11 Any Sanibel experts?
- 12 Traveling in winter
- 13 a short trip to san francisco
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Summer in Michigan
- 16 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 17 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 18 South east road trip
- 19 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 20 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 21 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 22 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 23 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe