I'll be heading back to the Cities next week for my annual summer vacation. I lived in Minneapolis for four years and absolutely adore it. I pretty much have every detail planned for my schedule EXCEPT two meals. I'm looking to try a couple new restaurants. Of the five below, which two do you think are the best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 2 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 Moab UT Accommendations
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 Grade 12 subjects
- 7 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 8 Best time to visit alaska
- 9 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 12 Advise on trip
- 13 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 16 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 17 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 18 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 19 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Sedona
- 24 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 25 Cape Cod in September with toddler