I'll be heading back to the Cities next week for my annual summer vacation. I lived in Minneapolis for four years and absolutely adore it. I pretty much have every detail planned for my schedule EXCEPT two meals. I'm looking to try a couple new restaurants. Of the five below, which two do you think are the best?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 2 9-10 day trip to WA
- 3 Atlanta With Toddler
- 4 NYC For The Day
- 5 Turo?
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 14 Kauai planning help
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 17 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 22 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 23 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park